View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 05:20 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
dollydo
I'm no angel!

My mother, the A in my life was a middle child, older sister and younger brother. She has often said that her mother did not like her, she blames her mother for her issues.

I am the first born, and I have a younger brother, same mother different fathers. I bear the burden of my mothers abuse, her controlling ways. My brother is perfect, can do no wrong. Although I am the sucessful child, I am looked at as a servant. She has poured dollar after dollar into my brother (he is not an addict, works, but can never get anywhere) and never given me a dime, and, when she dies, he gets everything because he needs help and I don't. There were times in my life when I needed help, but there was none extended out to me.

I will never understand family dynamics, I do know that parents always have a favorite, they all deny it, but, watching their actions, it is easy to see whose on first.

In some cases, people have more children than they are equipted to handle, and some get lost in the shuffle.

I cannot please my mother, I have given up trying, she is a burden to me, one that I have to accept.