Old 06-20-2011, 01:35 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
GettingBy

Hmmm... the only thing that comes to mind is to keep working your program, focus on you so that when the time comes to actually "pull the trigger" you do it because it's the right decision for you, and you are prepared to follow through no matter what he thinks, feels, or says.

Expecting him to actually pull the trigger and file for a divorce? Ain't ever going to happen. You are going to have to do it. So work on getting yourself strong enough to do it...in the event that it does have to be done.

As you know, I filed for divorce back in March. I was a big fat steamroller... gonna bust my way through this divorce and gonna get $hit taken care of! And though I was strong, I am now in a spot where I am second guessing... well, maybe not second guessing - because I KNOW divorce is the right decision... but at the very least, struggling to keep my heart in check.

As I mentioned in other posts, I was flip-flopping and confused - due in large part because I was looking to my AH for answers. Looking to see if his actions showed changed... if they did, oooh, maybe I should give him one more shot... if they didn't, oh darn it, I got sucked back in AGAIN!! I was spinning - profusely. So, I had to stick my darn marriage back in the god box... leave it be for today (and maybe tomorrow, and the day after that!)... and focus on me.

So, instead of solving my marriage problems today - I printed out Step Worksheets and am going to focus on me :-)