View Single Post
Old 06-20-2011, 09:03 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RyanRed

Vitamins VS Alcohol

I just got back from the store from picking up a few needed thing. For the last few days, I have been telling myself I should start taking some Vitamins. Well today at the store I decided to take a look over them.

I walk up to this wall of a zillion different kinds of Vitamins. Not really knowing what I'm looking for, and I'm a bit confused on what to get. On the other hand, I do notice the price of these little buggers. Almost every bottle is like $15 bucks! I say to myself "15 bucks! To heck with that!".

So I go about the store with my other shopping. Then all of a sudden, I have a small epiphany, and start to laugh at myself a bit.

"Why am I growling about spending 15 bucks for a bottle of 100 (3 1/3 months supply), when I used to spend 10+ dollars a day for alcohol".

Lets see here...
3 1/3 month supply of stuff that helps me = $15 bucks
3 1/3 month supply of alcohol that hurt me = $1000+ bucks

HAHAHAHAHA Yeah... So as you can see I snapped to my senses real quick

So anyways, I ended up snagging the Men's Health One A Day ones, and glad I did.

Time I get healthy people! Who's with me! It's pill poppin' time, but the healthy ones! :P

I hope you are all having a great day! Stay strong people! Sober life is the way to be!

-Ryan