View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:52 PM
  # 250 (permalink)  
PapaNico

If you can find really good healthy food, that is what I suggest. I usually don't eat very much when I drink, so my body really seems to appreciate a wholesome meal. Typically I go for something like salmon for the main course and have a couple of sides such as a veggie and a starch. The most important thing is to get hydrated, if you feel like your body can't handle straight liquid, melons typically do the job, plus they taste great right around this time of year.

I really appreciate all the support and extra advice my classmates here have given me. I want to do my best to make sure I am allied with this group for a long, long time.
It has been a great Father's Day weekend, I hope all of you can say the same. I am getting ready to set up for a little barbeque with the wife and kid, so I must keep things brief. The important things are maintaining sobriety and making the fam happy. The house has been rid of all things evil and we have got quite the spread as far as food goes, so it looks good. Got some good exercise in today at the ballgame, so it is time to reload so the kid and I can go for a nice long run tomorrow!

Thanks again for the support SR & Juners!