View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sheneedshelp

I don't know how much more I can handle

I woke this morning at 8 am. My cell phone is on the desk right next to my bed, I check it every morning when I wake up but usually don't have messages. Today was different. I had a new picture message from my daughter Amber that was send at 2:16 Am. I opened it up and Amber send me a picture of her and one of her friends, pants down at their knees, underwear not far behind,beer in one hand and the other hand pointing at her right butt cheek (her friend in a similar pose) pointing at the new tattoo she got of a red lip-stick outline. The text part said "Mommy!!j lok at mt tstoo!!!" She still hasn't come home I'm assuming she's at her friends house from the background of the picture. But I just started crying when I saw the picture. I don't how many more times, I can see and hear about my daughter doing these things when she's drunk. I feel like I see her cheeks flush red more than I do I see them normal. I don't know what I'm going to say to her when she gets home. I just don't know how to handle this anymore. I'm trying to stay strong but it's hard. Someone help me