Thread: i cut
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 10:35 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  
helpwanted101
drop dead gorgeous

me vent u ready for this?????

so this is my story. umm. it all started in elemtary school.i was really depressed and sick all the time. none of my docters knew what was wrong with me. i was on depression meds and ADD meds. but i was also always having these serve tmmy aches. my Dr didnt believe me and i was stuck with them. in 3rd grade i was crying all the time. i was getting sent to the principles office. all the time. and in 5th grade i started si. 7th grade. i was si ing so much it was an al the time thing. i was trying to break me fingers. i was bruising my body i wasnt happy. and i also said my parents were abusing me. and one day i said to my girl gym class why dont u just kill me... i was stopped in the hallway all the time with someone asking me if i was straving myself bc i was insanley skinny. i was aked that at least once or twice a week. i started to believe it too. my 8th grade year i had surgery and i was forced to use crutches when i started schoool. i was called a faker bc i was on them for almost half the school year. people were so mean. and my closest friends started to believe i was faking too. the said i depended on them for too much. but hey i was on crutches and i had my wrist in a cast too so i was kinda couldnt do anything. and my gym teacher was verbally abuseing me too. high school started and i started cutting bc nothing else was heling. people found out bc they saw the cuts. 10th grade i started trying to kill myself. and i was still cutting to. 11th grade i was still cutting and no one knew or was helping me. my junior year i was almost raped by a guy and my parents didnt want me to tell or got me help for it. my 12th grade year i was still cutting and depressed and the college search stared. i got into one college in the fall. and i ended up in the hospital after my last marching band contest bc i stopped breathing and i passed out and i got really sick. i was in the hospitlal for 3 days and sick at home for 4 days. we found out in janurary that my body doesnt retain water and that i could pass out again if i dont drink enough. so i struggle with that in the last few weeks of high school we got a new student in band. she hated me for idk why but a couple of times she accused me of cheeting so i just shrugged it off. then one day she did it again and i defened myself. she called me several names and i grabbed my stuff and walked out if the room. then later that day i was called down to the office and the asst prinpcile asked if i hit that girl out there. so i walked out there and there she sat. i walked back in there and said i didnt do aything to her. she gave herself a fat lip and accused me of punching her. then i was getting threatening texts from here\ so i showed thenm to the school officer. and then one saturday her dad came to my house and said i said i was going to bring a knife to church and stab her. hello i am doing nothing to her. so i graduate. and i leave my church where she goes to. and i go t a different church.now. i got into an amazing christian college.