View Single Post
Old 06-18-2011, 09:11 PM
  # 242 (permalink)  
CherryD

Papa - You can do this. And hey just because you slipped up doesn't mean you'll lose touch with all of us. None of us are going anywhere. If you need support I know my PM box will always be open, even if you end up being in the July class, and I'm sure the same goes for everyone else. Keep your head up, things will be ok.

Not to steal your thunder but parents are a nightmare. So I talked my dad into coming over for dinner instead of going out. He came over high. He's been smoking weed for as long as I can remember and never thinking it's a problem because as he puts it he's "an old hippie and smoking weed is just what he does." He also brought a 6 pack of beer and when I told him I wasn't drinking he said that it was artisan beer and it didn't count as alcohol.

So then we had dinner and I didn't drink. Then because I didn't drink he decided I was pregnant. Which I'm not, but he won't listen to a single word I say. He's a mess and he's the only family I have so I don't want to cut him out of my life. But I don't know what to do with him.