Thread: I need help!!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 05:22 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Originally Posted by raveneyes0824 View Post
im just scared that next relapse he wont make it through alive!
Well, in this world, if you drink, you die. If you smoke, you die. If you take drugs, you die. Its called consequences.

I dont know what i would do if i ever lost him
You said you (and your kids I guess) have gone through hell. I think you already lost him many years ago.

or if i ever have to tell our children that they will never see there dad again!!

Dear you are not God, death, disease, addiction,all those are part of life.. you may have to tell this to your children if he dies due to relapse, or accident, or anything else that may happen to him... or to you ... and worrying is not going to change anything. Admitting we are powerless is a huge one

I just dont understand that if you love your family so much why dont they help there self ! Im trying to give it all to god and try not to worry but it is so hard!Im scared of what every day will bring!!
God helps those who help themselves... glad you are in this site. Hope I did not sound too harsh. We all get you, here. Accepting we need help and reaching out is the first step to a better life...

Today brought you a bunch of great people with experience, strength and hope.. welcome to SR. Life can be different from what we have known. Patterns CAN change. Toxic cycles CAN be stopped. It only takes one person to open a door to a better life for her or him, and the little ones.