Old 06-15-2011, 09:35 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
checkmate1

Hi Kelly according to my pyschiatrist I have generalized anxiety disorder. I think its just a constant worrying and anxiety during the day which never stops. I have had it all my life and have struggled and fought it for as long as I can remember. Medication has helped but it is and always will be with me for the rest of my life.

I started taking anti-depressants about 1 1/2 ago as well as deralin which is a beta blocker which is good for anxiety. I went through a very bad patch in my life for about 6 months it looked like suicide was good option but stayed strong and won my life back.

The reason I started on the beta blocker was because the anti depressants were making my hands shake and it gave me headaches as well as still experiencing anxiety and panic still even with the anti-depressant.

I get through the days better these days as well as taking sedatives when I'm really anxious or experiencing a panic attack which happens but i accept it and move on. I have social anxiety G.A.D panic disorder and agoraphobia. At my worst couldn't leave the house to go to the doctor to get help I was so full of panic and anxiety. In the end I'm winning now 55 days sober. I am also on anti-psychotic medication for psychotic episodes I have had while using marijuarna.

Life is tough but worth it these days.