Thread: Twisted logic
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 08:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
KRA

Twisted logic

So I posted earlier, that my girlfriend trashed the place a few days ago because I wouldn't lend her a pair of shorts. She is now playing the blame game and blaming me on her inability to find anything. Says it is my fault that she can't find clothes to wear to work, needed paperwork, etc because I wouldn't lend her my shorts. Err, it's not my fault. My not lending out shorts should not have lead to gf's apt trashing and I didn't trash the place, she did. Why doesn't she take responsibility for her own actions. Also, she's been sober for almost 2 weeks now. Will her illogical thinking (ie blaming) improve the longer she is sober?

Also, I had to call 911 on her 2 weeks ago. The police came, determined that she was a danger to herself/others and took her to the hospital. The hospital had to assign a hospital policeman to her because she was behaving so erratically and reported her to the medical board for monitoring since she works in the medical field. She blames this all on me. Will she ever Take responsibility for herself? Also, why can't she realize she's got problems and is a mess right now? If those other people didn't agree with me she would never have been taken to the hospital involuntary.