View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 10:49 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Yall cant make me mad. Why would you? I would be a true idiot if what you all were saying to me did. I'm just not ready I gues..
When I said I should stop posting, it wasnt becasue any of you think I should. I just have nothig to offer and obviously my efforts are zero right now. So sound like a vroken record? I appreciate every single one of you. And I am tired of myself nd so I know you all are too. I am spinning my wheels and I dont want to frustrate any of you. Because all you guys have been is kind and patient with me.
I dont want to push you guys away like I have alot of people.
Amy, I consider one of ym friends. Your one of the oones here I relate to the most and admire and look up to. I think we got pretty close over the past few years. I repect you and how far you ahve come.
I mean how amny times can I come here with the saem old **** and on top of it still dont want to do what I have been told? Its my own fault.
I dont want to just beating that dead horse. So I think it better to just chill on postign and just sit back and lurk for awhile.
Hopefully I snap out of it and do let go of this stupid addict mentality of mine. I do soak in everything you all say to me. I would never get mad. I repsect your honesty.
I need to hear it like it is. Even tho II never follow the advice. It still does sink in. When I am ready to make that effort, I will retur to psting again. I am sorry for wastin yalls time. But I know you all dont mind if I were to do what I need to.
I love you guys and respect every one of you. But I have to be honest and say I am not ready to go to any length. What else can I say?
Thx again