View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 06:13 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
bruingirl

Quackitty quackitty quack!

I stumbled on a gem of quacking today and thought I'd share it with you all so that you may get a chuckle out of it. =) Okay, and also kind of to vent, but more because I just think it's so dang delusional it's funny and less because I'm actually mad. I was checking my facebook and up on my news feed pops a status written by XABF:

"A woman is the only thing I am afraid of that I know will not hurt me" -Abraham Lincoln
..to which somebody else comments "maaan women are actually the first one to stab you lol"
...and then to which XABF comments "wait....oh sh** youre right!...damn abe is a fool"

Ummmmm.......really??? Hahaha, so let me just get this straight. Somehow you're gonna say that when I dealt with a year and a half of your crazy a**, babied you the entire time, tolerated the intolerable, and then YOU cheated on ME, that I hurt YOU and stabbed you in the back even??? Hope this means his relationship with the other girl (who he decided to make it official with post breakup) went up in the eventual flames it was bound to. Given the fact that this guy is clearly spending lots and lots of time in DELUSIONALVILLE where he is only ever the victim of us crazyyy women and never the attacker. QUACK!

Anyway, the more important thing is that I'm actually really proud of how I'm handling his stupid little comment. Old me would have wanted to fire back with my own status of how stupid men can be (read: crazy alcoholic men not all of them), but SR and al-anon have taught me well enough to know better! Nope, he ain't gonna get a single peep out of me no mo! =)