Old 08-15-2004, 12:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
frannie

Have been gone for a while...things still bad

:scared1: I haven't posted on this board for several months now...I think I just kind of gave up and tried to accept things as they were. I have an A daughter, to remind you. I think she had hit rock bottom..i know i feel like i have. I can hardly stand to look at her. i certainly try not to think about her. i am too embarrassed to even share with you her latest transgression. Just let me say that i am depressed, ashamed, scared, embarrassed, and most of all sad for her and what she has done and what life holds for her. I don't know who to talk to...so I am just holding it all in right now. My husband is not an option because he is so negative concerning her already...or should I say, he is realistic and honest about her. She was doing well, we thought. Thanks for being my friend...I don't really deserve any friends...there must be something wrong with me to have raised a completely amoral daughter with a drug problem that she refuses to acknowlege. i am back taking my sedatives so that i can face each day...I hate that weakness...but i do enjoy the way the pills take away the pain. Who knows, I may become a drug addict too, on prescription medicine. Thanks for listening to my pity party.