Old 05-27-2011, 07:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
chicory

Thats a good story- pretty shocking tho. can you imagine?

I went to cosmetology school years ago, and we were taught not to give a perm to anyone with hair colors like "Loving Care" , for they interact with the perm solution, causing bad colors.

One day, a little old lady with dark dark hair wanted a perm. I asked her if she had that sort of hair color in her hair, explaining the consequences if she did, and she said "Oh no honey, go ahead and give me my perm, it is ok."

Well I did, and her hair turned army green! I was just sick, and as I worked with it, I got more anxious, not knowing what to do. The lady did not seem to notice, and I thought maybe her eyesight was not that good. I excused myself for a moment, and got my instructor. She took one look, and looked at me, and quickly walked away, with an apologetic look. Well, what could I do? I styled her hair, nearly ready to faint from this disaster, and so I said something like " You might notice a bit of an off color, a bit of a greenish tint ( boy that was an understatement). She smiled and said, " Oh that is ok honey, it happens all the time".

Liar, Liar, hair on fire- that is hilarious Ann:rotfxko