View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 08:46 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
CheekyAngel

Personally i am trying, and have tried to get myself to a place where i want to be. There is one thing i feel i need to do now, but cant bring myself to do it. I get these good intentions to stop drinking, its just really difficult.

Ive been in and out of therapy many times and will continue to be until im at a place where i want to be. Sometimes i hard to give yourself that push that is needed. I feel that if you want something you must go get it, unless you'll never feel differently. but with drink for me, thats my biggest downfall.

i take my meds, i tae my vitimens, i work on techniques that have been given to me, i research self help, carry them out...but yet i always fall. When i fall i fall prety bad but i pic myself up, dust me down and begin the routine all over again...there is just one thing in my routine which im having the problem with - drink.

It is hard to stay in the place where you know you are 'safe' and 'fmailiar' with but unless you want to feel differently you have to put the work in. Wor is hard and stressful but can pay off. the more you put in the more you get out....

God i wish i could apply some of what i just said to my life!!!
Its all so much easier said then done...