Old 05-26-2011, 08:10 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
NightandDay

Been a while for me, Looking for Connection & May 23 HOPE FOR TODAY passage, please

Hi everyone. It's been probably 6 months or more since my last post. . . I was working my al-anon program with a sponsor who suggested I not post here for a while because. . . well, I don't really know, but I wanted to follow her suggestions so I did.

It turns out she and I are most likely parting ways, and I will be looking for a new sponsor. She's really helped me and I'm grateful for the help, but I just don't "want what she has" and I think-- i KNOW-- I need someone gentler to guide me for right now.

ANYWAY, so I'm back. I know enough to know I need support and shouldn't isolate, so here I am. Hi!

I was wondering if anyone could post for me the daily reading from "hope for today" from may 23? I was at a meeting and I loved what I heard, but I don't have that book nor can I find that reading online.

I'd really appreciate it. I hope everyone is well and I look forward to getting back in touch with you guys on this wonderful, terrifying, necessary spiritual journey.

With gratitude,
N&D