View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 10:41 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
BeProactive

No, Cyranoak. I am not rethinking leaving AH and removing kids from the toxic environment at all. I am trying to decide whether I should file for divorce and figure out a way to get him out of the house or should I just move away with kids out of state to my sister's. I am 110% committed to leaving him.

Filing for divorce and getting him out of the house are two differnt legal issues. AH can get really ugly (given the depths he has proved he can go to) and I am worried how it would affect the kids to see all this happening in front of them. There are various things he could do and am worried about the kids being exposed to the ugliness.

So, for now - decided to take the kids to my sisters and leave them there for their summer vacation (after their school ends in two weeks), I come back alone and figure out a solution to making him leave the house. And either start divorce process or pack up and go back to my sister's.

BTW, I love your brand of advice - to the point (sometimes bitter, but oh so right)