View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 09:48 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Shellcrusher- Wow, thanks for that info... It's both helpful and eye opening... Unfortunately 99% of the time the "proof" I have is seeing him or hearing him drunk. I rarely know how much he's drinking. Most of my journal is the assessment/opinion stuff and not hard facts... I'll have to keep what you said in mind and try and be as detailed as I can.

Stella- Thank you for your post-- what you said is a dead ringer for what I think goes on with me when I choose to stay and engage in conversations that are going nowhere.. You nailed it. I appreciate what you wrote and it was so accurate...

I've had a great weeked-- took the girls to a bridal shower with me on Sat, left my phone off all day, had a great time with the girls, went for drinks and dinner with my sister, brother and his girlfriend and our mom afterward. Took my time getting home, my mom stayed with the girls (once they were in bed) and I went out with my best friend for the evening and had a great girl talk... Turned my phone on this morning and saw a gazillion texts and voicemails from AH and deleted them all without listening. If he wants to reach me/see his kids he can call the house or come by. He only calls/texts to rile me up (and when I let it happen that's my issue)... The girls don't seem to be too phased with not having seen him this weekend and that's more than fine with me!