View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 01:03 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
transformyself
I Love Who I Am

I guess you have to sort out what makes you feel sexy, then do it. I just finished a week long tour of the state, following a bad ass woman who heads up an international organization. She taught me a thing or two about being sexy, like first and foremost I have to be happy when I look in the mirror. Also, masterbating is a great way to feel sexy. Get some new toys, take care of yourself.

Flirting with strangers in public is fun for me, but not everyones cup of tea.

This woman taught me how to:
be classy when others are acting like idiots. that one goes a LONG way.
wear amazing shoes and dresses that show off my legs (guess I better shave em)
how to help organize chronicially ill patients, which is just like herding cats. But oh my the feeling of empowerment-to empower others.

Of course, these are all things that turn ME on, your list will be different.

confident-- do what you're good at and love. Get better at what you love to do. Exercise, every day.
capable, see above, AND dump all the jerks from your life that infect your self esteem with their version of you.
spiritually beautiful, I get up in the morning before my chidren and pray.Also, my sister recently told me "You forgot Creator is your eternal partner, that's all. That's why there are tens of thousands of us, to remind each other," in response to my question, What the hell is wrong with me?"
powerful this one is easy. All we have to do is change what we say to oursevles about ourselves. Try this:
I love who I am
I am grounded in my own power
I"m my own authority on all levels.

Good Luck Sister! You can do it!