View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 05:53 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
sandrawg

These guys are always cruel and they always wanna blame us for their problems. My exabf blamed ME for sticking a gun in his mouth and threatening suicide. Well, let's see, a**-h*le, you were a drunk when I met you and you're a drunk now that I'm gone. So...who and what are you gonna blame your drinking on now?

This is exactly why we gotta stay far away from them. Their brains just ain't right.

Originally Posted by wanttobehealthy View Post
In the morning I'll be better suited to deal with harshness but right now I need truth but not in your face style...

I found a half empty bottle of vodka behind the couch (from when H was here with the girls alone on Sat for a bit is my guess).

And I stupidly called him about it.

Conversation went like this:

me: If you want to kill yourself, that's fine but don't do it when the girls are with you

him: I WAS going to get a sponsor tonight and was feeling good and now you're causing me to drink-- well done.

me: If I cause you to drink then I could cause you to stop drinking and clearly I couldn't do that.

him: I've been drinking you away for years, chug chug now I don't have to deal with that f'ing b*itch...

me: crying saying please stop

him: what? the truth hurts? maybe if you'd been compassionate this all would have turned out differently. (then in condescending tone) i know you believe you loved me and were a caring wife but the way you cared about me never was what I wanted. Maybe if you'd left me alone and let me live my life I would have wanted to stay and deal with you (I guess he thinks he left me?)

me: more crying.

him: (now he's calm and talking quietly and as meanly as possible). you know you really need help. you've caused a lot of damage in this family and i hope you get help before you destroy the girls. i'm going to have to share your behavior with the court when we deal with custody-- i don't want to, but you're very ill.

me: more crying.

it went on for a while longer-- me crying, him hitting below the belt as much as possible...

I know I know-- I am a FOOL for staying on the phone, for calling at all, etc.. I know.

Right now I just hurt. It doesn't matter that it's quacking. Hearing that **** from the father of my kids and from a man I CHOSE to marry just hurts a LOT!

Thanks for listening...