Old 05-18-2011, 02:49 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Froglet

Hi All,

I am writing this because I want people here to evaluate my situation, especially my sweating and anxiety. Yesterday at work, I had an impromptu meeting at work. We stood in a circle.

As expected, my anxiety and brain went off on its own, beginning to worry about me sweating, worrying about when the meeting was going to end, & whether or not I would be picked on to talk. More so, I asked myself why my brain is throbbing and on over-active mode.

10ish minutes into the meeting, I started to sweat. I sensed a giant rush of heat and push in my body and head. I excused myself to the bathroom for a bit, to wipe and then return. I started to ponder whether I should've taken a small benzo.

The odd thing is, on a one to one talk in a room, I am more able to be myself and speak and not sweat (although it still has happened before). When I leave office, and in my car, all the anxiety lifts and I can be myself.

As of this post, I have been 3 weeks off of a small dose of benzo for as needed. 1 weekish off of drinking.

What do you folks think? It seems this is an issue I've always had, hence the benzo prescription after checking w/ doctors.

please help.