View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 05:39 AM
  # 125 (permalink)  
ItWillBeWorthIt

Grateful to wake up refreshed, happy, enthusiastic, clear-headed, with no regrets after a birthday. GOTTA LOVE IT!

Grateful to be organizing my paperwork today, something I don't enjoy, but still going into the mission with a positive attitude. It will get done and I won't have to keep putting it on the to do list.

Grateful that all of our trees in our yard are getting lots of leaves, I can't believe how they have grown in the last week. I hope we get some rain soon.

Grateful my daughter was accept to show and sell her crafts a the local farmer's market -- she is very excited.

Grateful to be sending some stuff to the people who were affected by a fire in a town that is close to us. The town lost 50% of the houses -- and many other buildings - schools, police station, town office, etc. It was a wildfire that got out of control by high winds. The town has been evacuated. Grateful to see how people are pulling together and sending things and money to help during this difficult time. Some left their house with nothing -- there was no time. Grateful there has been no deaths reported.