View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 04:43 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
TheViper

Damn, that really sucks. I'm on day #5 of crack today, and I'm just 16. You've been battling crack for 20 years? damn! honestly i thought if you'd quit crack for a month you'd just forget about it but all the stories ive read has that they've been battling crack for years. Makes me think actually. Hopefully I don't relapse, I don;t wanna do it anymore, but the cravings/not many hours of sleep suck! I wake up every 2 hrs, and sometimes can't fall back to sleep. It sucks! But.. one day at a time I'm taking it. I woke up early today, I'm not going to school cause I have a probation test, thank god. Had just 5 hrs sleep today, now can't sleep. really really sucks. I think back how I started using drugs.. I didn't know anything of drugs, not even weed an year ago. I wanted to fit, Did weed with a few people. became good friends with them, 4 months later did crack. I did not inhale, so no cravings. Didn't think of it. 3 months later, BAM! Did it, and now I'm gonna quit. I guess weed is a gateway drug, for some. From weed to pills to coke to crack. Crack ruined me. It sucks. Maybe if I didnt befriend thouse guys I wouldn;t even be here, but everything happens for a reason.. god wouldn't send me anything I can't handle.