View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 04:13 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Hopeworks

Life is nothing but a series of decisions and those decisions often determine our destiny.

Consciously or subconsciously you already had made the decision that no matter what kombucha was not being removed from your life and what you were looking for in your thread was justification and support for letting it remain and continue to keep your sober date.

There are no wrong's or rights in this situation and you are completely free to make any choices you wish and keep or change your sobriety dates. I wish you all the best and there is a possibility that your choice will work out just fine for you.

However, I think what others were trying to tell you and I would join them is that it is not the wisest course of action and many (as in most people) who try to dabble with low alcohol content beverages have a an extremely high relapse rate. This may not be the case for you but it is something that you should know.

By the way... my husband drank kombucha for awhile and I thought it tasted really nasty ... do you really enjoy the taste?