Thread: Invisible woman
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 01:41 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Mexican churros? did you try them dipped in dulce de leche?

That kitty condo, is that a tree for indoor cats?? are you actually building one yourself StarCat??

This week SUCKED. And now facebook triggers me. I am hiding all notifications LOL.

One was of a girl friend saying "I am blessed by life again, fell in love and very happy again" and I was like..

In a relationship?

HAPPY?

I was like "wow.. normal people are happy to go out with someone!!" DUH!! NEWSFLASH but given I have been too sensitive I could cry over this. Sheesh.

Bottomline I just realize how I have abandoned myself.

After 2 years I realize I have NOT gone to ANY place that has music I LIKE!! I have gone to a few really sucky places!! for food, for "entertainment"..and with really bad company... !!

And now I realize I got no friends to go to those places with me :/ most are already married and/or with children.

I am sending a few messages for old friends but given I haven't contacted them in YEARS I am not sure what the response will be.

Anyway, well, THEY could have contacted me too, and I am not angry or anything (I dislike possesive friendships)...

I even entertained the idea of inviting my ex... DUH!!!! so it seems it will be another Wild Weekend, going to the gym, getting groceries, working, studying

Sometimes I wonder why I am not like The Normal People with lots of enthusiasm and contacts and plans?