Old 05-05-2011, 10:46 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Sneezy

Grrrr.....woke up at midnight and can't sleep.....maybe a dose or two of gratitude will help?

Grateful tonight (uh - this morning) for:

1. Fandy - thinking of you and your mom's service tomorrow. Grateful she is at peace and you are doing okay.

2. HL and your son who sounds like a very cool kid - he's got a big heart and is full of good will! Bet he'll be a great spouse/dad one day.

3. That things are looking better at work. Yes, I've been worrying again about a couple of things I feared I had mishandled but they seem to be working out (one has totally worked out) and the other one in a better place than it was a few days ago. So I'm trying to turn my worry over, put my trust in God, and BREATHE.

4. Chocolate ice cream. Hmmm....how much caffeine is in chocolate ice cream, anyway?

5. A gorgeous day here today - azure skies, temps around 70, bright and sunny, just perfect.

6. That I lost 5 pounds without even trying! Got on the scales for the first time in a couple of weeks and voila! Hoping I can keep it up because I'm aware now that I really have been snacking less - yay!

7. That it looks like I only bruised my toe and didn't break it, as I feared. Note to self: Try not to trip over the laptop power cord.

8. The free breakfast sandwich at the coffee shop this morning - yum! (What did I say about snacking?)

9. God's love and care. Remembering that my plans are not necessarily the same as his. As American Girl said in a post tonight: grateful to know that though life might be as unpredictable and out of my control as the ocean, thanks to recovery I can at least see the waves.

10. The GP - love you all