Thread: Vitamin B???
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2011, 01:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Liv2011

Smile Vitamin B???

Have been having a hard time staying sober...ordered some supplements which are supposed to help...they haven't arrived but I woke up this morning with no cravings? It would have been very easy for me to drink today but it's strange I don't feel like it??? So the only thing I have changed is that my mother-in-law (who has no idea I have a drinking problem)...recommended I take a mega-B vitamin to help with my nails - I brought up how I can't get my nails to grow - so she told me to take a B-50...well all I could find at the store was a B-100 (a little stronger)...so I've been taking 2 B-100's a day - for about - I dunno 3/4 days to a week (can't remember exactly)...and I am perfectly fine now drinking an iced tea and the mere thought of drinking alcohol sorta turns my stomach - I really don't even want it! I'm just gonna go with this - I also drank a Rockstar today which has tons of Vitamin B in it...I don't want to get too excited but it would be so nice to have stumbled on something that rids me of the thirst for liquor!