Old 04-29-2011, 05:14 PM
  # 285 (permalink)  
Fandy

my 3 boyz rotate food dishes too...and Fandy runs to the dog dish and drags the tiny kibble all over the kitchen floor....i have to keep the dog away from the cat food...his breath after eating salmon./tuna is a real turn-off.

my mother is on pain meds 24/7 now...she is still eating a tiny bit and drinking..i'm sure the percocet makes her thirsty....i brought her muscle milk today and blackberries..she had 2 sips and 2 berries...asked for some broth which they were bringing her. her liver is shutting down, she was noticibly jaundiced which just happened.

i told her that it was OK for her to go whenever she is ready..it's OK with me and my brother...we know it's hard.

I'm grateful for her good care and the compassionate nurses and aides there...
i'm grateful for sobriety, the rules and whatever strength i can summon both physical and mental...

back in the morning grat-pack...i need to deflate and unwind...with diet caffiene free coke and lemon...

i did have a mild panic attack when the BigCatCoffee people told me that my favorite KONA k-cups were discontinued due to green bean shortage? in Hawaii....there is a quarantine???

i am grateful that i spotted some in wally-world and snatched up 3 boxes!