Old 04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
  # 284 (permalink)  
Horselover

Gotta agree with that statement Fandy. Life is not always easy, but much easier then when we were drinking to escape.

Grateful this Friday for -

1. A good Art in the School session today. We made tin photo frames. Love this program.

2. Watching the Royals WHEN I chose to watch which was not live. My Mother got up at 2 am and watched until 6 am and then went back to bed for a couple of hours. Nuts! Royally nuts. I say that in a loving manner.

3. Milo and Riley eating together. They keep taking turns eating out of the other's food dish. Its pretty funny and Riley is using all the cat boxes!!

4. Having a productive day and our living room looking sooooooo nice. Just amazing what a good can of paint will do for a house.

5. A busy weekend ahead. So grateful to be healthy and sober to enjoy and to even participate in it.

6. Catching an interview with Rob Lowe on Oprah today. It was actually on yesterday but I tape it. I had no idea he's been sober for 20 years! Loved hearing his praises of recovery.

7. Going to Walmart and using coupons. Actually gave a woman a coupon to use for dog food. It was only $2.00, but hey it was something.

8. Potstickers for dinner tonight. Yummm!

9. God through which I am sober today because of Him.

10. Sobriety, SR, Family - animal and people, Good Health, Happiness, Serenity!!!