View Single Post
Old 04-28-2011, 08:30 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Buffalo66

In answer to your question:

I believe some people are more sensitive than others in terms of sensing energy, and I have good reason to believe that it is an inherited trait.

I am entirely too sensitive, have been told so by many...

I know my son feels my energy, I know he senses my anxiety.
It has become increasingly obvious, that even while I am keeping phone contact with RAH to a minimum while son is present, that he senses that I am emotionally "disheveled" when he comes back around me.

He has cried uncontrollably when I felt scared that my A was on a bender and was scared myself of what might happen to him, and this was when I was truly putting son first, and shoving all my fears onto the back burner.

i think he in tuned in to the back burner, maybe even more than the face I am putting forward, sometimes, and he reacts to the underlying energy.

All I can do is keep trying to detach, and to find happiness in our space, and to REALLY learn it and REALLY allow myself to feel safe, free, and let go of anxiety as much as I can, so that he feels free, too.

He says he wants to see his daddy, to talk to him, but I KNOW he is better without the chaos and when I stay safely detached.

Not saying I am there, but, I am saying I know more than I used to how much he is "getting" from my energy.