Old 04-26-2011, 10:46 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
beachybabe

I mean I guess whats preventing me is just the fact that I we have been together for so long and so much and Im in love with him and I love who he is SOBER. I feel like he is a rare find, so I guess Im scared to lose that and if he stopped doing all things pot -we would be perfect.

I also dont have any family alive and so my girls call his mom grandma and are very close and it hurts that they will lose that....

We finally moved into a HOUSe together after being in a condo, but my friend is living in my old condo, and I already asked if me and the girls could stay there and she is more than ok with that.

Financially I will probably be better off as I am covering most of rent and bills since he works off and on with his dad till his unemployment comes thru.

I just feel so ****** and he is just taking this whole thing as a matter of fact, like he knew it was coming and he is ok with it, probably even happy about it, since he wont have anyone constantly bitching at him for all this

Its like I know its best to leave because he is doing all this and he has no desire to change nor he believes pot is even a drug so in his mind he is doing just fine. I guess i was just hoping he was going to come to some crazy realization that he was gonna lose me (and I have been SO GOOD to him) so he better stop doing this bs....but i think you guys are right...if I want change I am going to have to initiate this...god this is horrible...