Old 04-25-2011, 01:26 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Seren
Forum Leader

My sister: She's soooooo funny, and incredibly smart! She can make me laugh so hard I can barely breathe! She bristles at injustices in the world. Although she has done neither in a while, she draws beautifully and has real talent as a writer. She also has the most incredible blue eyes.....steel blue/gray almost. When the light hits them, it takes your breath away. She is a recovering alcoholic.

My stepson: Sadly, I have never known the "real" him. He is a gorgeous young man with dark hair and dark eyes. He has a very dark, ascerbic sense of humor. Pictures of him as a child show a happy, outgoing kid with a sweet face and ready smile. My husband misses his son very much. My stepson is an active polysubstance abuser.

My maternal grandmother: Bubbly, outgoing, vivacious, full of life. Loved to sing and play the electric organ. Loved bright, flashy clothing with lots of sparkle. Always ready to hug and kiss all her grandchildren. She was quite a horsewoman in her youth, and became a professional stylist in NYC as a young adult....loved people and loved life. My grandmother was an alcoholic.

Thank you for the opportunity to share! HG

Thank you for this thread