View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Shellcrusher

Originally Posted by Tuffgirl View Post
...What do you think, Shellcrusher?
Truth be told, I didn't want to rain on your party. I like reading your "progress" reports because you're constantly moving in what I consider to be a direction I want to go.
What I really wanted to say was that I find these moments of positive activity, at least for my AW, seductive moments and I don't like that. Sometimes my AW is overly nice to me, which is not normal. Or she does "the right" thing in my eyes and I find that behavior suspicious at best. I guess I kinda got scared for you and I don't want to project my stuff on you.

His answer was he was trying to show you how important you are to him. In my world that screams seductive quacking and my hairs stand up. Honestly, it was my reaction to your story. Perhaps even a trigger. At first you thought he was trying to get you out of the house faster and it sounds like you didn't like that thought. Then you had a breakthrough which is good but did you also have that questioning suspicious feeling beyond him getting you out? Did you feel any disbelief in his actions?

Again, I didn't want to rain on your party and progress or present a fear based opinion. Since you're living the changes, I'm that much more interested in how you're processing these things.

I agree with you that time is the answer.