Thread: self destruct
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 08:49 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Payne

That was actually the path I chose to take. The only conversation I had with several of my friends is that I had been "losing my center" for a while now. the more we talked the more we all realized that it correlated pretty closely with when I had stopped taking St. Johns Wort which is a gentle herbal mood supplement. I was embarrassed to do it before so I had never informed my friends that I started taking it six months ago. So when i forgot then started slipping no one knew to remind me. while it's my own responsibility a general trait of someone taking those is to not equate it with a loss of balance if they stop taking them. Now my friends are all aware that I take them and have asked for permission to check if I start to get weird again. I thanked them for their support. I ignored the actual incident but my friend did mention that she knew I had something wrong that weekend and she figured I would talk or figure it out but that it's okay. Everything is going great and I again feel good and centered. Thanks Ginger.