View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 05:57 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JACKRUSSELLGIRL

Find this Strange

We have been separated since January but still in house until it sells. I have felt strong about my decision but something happened today that threw me way off.

You know how we had the thread on Gut feelings, well I had one of those feelings because yesterday morning the phone kept ringing and I thought it was odd and when I answer it (normally would have been at work)
the person hung up. I decided to look on the phone records to see the number and I find out this number is calling my house pretty much everyday after I leave for work. It all seems to have started around the time I told him I have had enough and wanted to separate. Of course when I tell AH he says it is his "Friend". Give me a friggin break like men call each other everyday (help me out here guys). I think you all know wht my GUT is telling me.

I guess what threw me was, I am separating because of the addiction and never thought he would ever be capable of something like this. I have never cheated and never would and always thought he was the same. He is trying to swear up and down that it is not what I think. What is your take on this?