View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 06:21 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
txred76

Well here it is. Wednesday morning. Time to get my sober on. There is no alcohol in the house and as long as I stay in the frame of mind I am in right now that I am not allowed to stop anywhere and get any. So when I get home without any Im not gonna fool myself into thinking I wont be anxious and wanting to go get some. I am gonna get my evening stuff done and get on here to keep myself busy. Once my boys are in bed I wont be able to leave and go get any so then Im stuck like it or not. LOL So its making it through the day and evening til bedtime. I am telling myself no making excuses all afternoon for reasons to stop and get some. I think it is helping that I am feeling really good about this. I know compared to alot of others on here my addiction seems mild but in my mind its not what it is now it is looking into the future and seeing where it can lead and that is the scary part. I didnt mind drinking alone and didnt need others around to share it with and if any was in the house i would drink it til there wasnt any left. That in my mind is the scariest part and the fact that the amount kept slowly rising. Anyway im rambling now.... LOL i guess i just need to get my thoughts out so I can move forward in this journey. Thanks for all the support, advice, and well wishes. Hope everyone has a wonderful day. I'm know my day at work will be stressful per usual but NO EXCUSES FOR BUYING ANY BEER!!!!!

BTW im on msn messenger and ***** messenger on my phone that i check throughout the day if anyone wants to yell at me today to BE GOOD!!! HAHA!!

Last edited by txred76; 04-20-2011 at 06:24 AM. Reason: forgot something