View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 12:23 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
stacylove

Hiya Alone, Oh Oh I didn't know I shouldn't post any advice unless I'm strong and healthy lol. I post more when I'm feeling down, because I need to follow my own advice and it makes me feel better.

I totally feel for you and I have been asking myself too, when will my life get better, what did I do to deserve this, I have nothing to look forward to, life just hasn't turned out like I expected, and I have a pretty decent life.

You deserve to be treated with respect. While you say he may not have done things like some of the other posts you read, you also say that he is not supportive or loving. You do not deserve to be in a relationship without love and support. IMO love and support are one of the most important things in a marriage, definitely more important than a steady job. Of course you feel alone you are not being loved. Everyone deserves love. Something does need to change and you definitely can't continue another 10 years without his love. But you can't change him, he has to make that change. I really hope things get better for you and you make the right decisions to turn your life around.

<3 Peace