Old 04-19-2011, 04:47 AM
  # 235 (permalink)  
Fandy

very pretty, reminds me of a grape arbor. some people have awnings attached to their decks here of screen houses for shade and bug prevention.

good that everyone is hanging together on the bed....give it a few weeks, they will be fine.....Fandy decided I needed a big fat cat butt in my face last night at 3AM...the dry food dish was empty...he is quite smart, but very annoying.

FWIW, I have not had a raise in 4 years either....i think my union contract is in limbo and I am a state govt. employee....the only way i can increase my income is to work more hours....I am afraid to turn down OT because I never know if it will be offered the following week......and OT $$$ is very helpful, I figure it covers my union dues, insurance payments and parking deck fee ($600. a year to park my car to go to work).

I am grateful to have a job that provides OT option, because I know others are in a much worse position....NJ is one of the most expensive states to live, my taxes are very high, car insurance, general cost of living