View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 12:16 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
jessiecat777

HAHAHA you so funny...feels good to smile a cheeky smile again for sure....and i was just at that moment thinking to myself.....i have annoyed my new online"family" with all my posts.....just my paranoia getting the best of me i am sure....for the most part that is...and for the other part that isn't oh well!!! you can't please em all so.....i will continue posting the truth whether it hurts or not...because I am TAKING charge of my recovery this time.....because it is my life and family's life at stake...and if i can help another addict that needs support great!!! But rember that i am just a person with a problem looking for the solution to that problem...which explains all the posts where i feel now that i have divuldged too much of the truth....if so sorry to readers...it is just that i haven't been able to express the truth before this and my brain is still in termoil
and sometimes i feel i just want this so badly that i am over honest about some stuff and make people uncomfortable. sorry
but i am still so mixed up and confused and in need of serious help myself
but...i am still here to listen...just maybe not so much typing