View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:45 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Harleybobber

Hang in there. I am on day 16? 15 or 16. I can't remember now. Just got off the Oxy ride. Now that the physical withdrawls are gone, I find myself going freaking nuts. Constant headache, can't sleep, mind constantly racing and never about anything good. Bored to death, yet no energy to do much. I have been forcing myself to get out and hike in the mountains everyday just to pass some time. Today I think I'm just going to sit on my tail and watch T.V. I'm going back home on Sat. and then the real test will begin. I'm not looking forward to having to deal with the usual day to day b.s. I want to go home and have somebody to take care of me, and concentrate on myself, howver I'm going back home to my disabled wife, dogs, house, etc. so that just isn't going to happen. Right now I want to just "Stop the world I want to get off" but unfortunately it just doesn't work like that. So, I guess I just have to keep my head up and plow through it. Yikes, now I am the one that's rambling. Oh well, just hang it there and hopefully we'll get through it all. Hope your day gets better.