View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
jessiecat777

Originally Posted by iliveforyou View Post
Hey! Don't feel bad for starting the thread I love reading your posts/replies. I'd love to chat but unfortunately I cannot get into the chat room for some reason.

I have no friends IRL, even when I was using...I don't tend to get along with most people for one reason or another. I find it hard to make friends, to find another on the same wavelength as I am. I've always been a loner, but sometimes it does get to me. It's too bad that all my friends online never live close by.

Anyways, I'm on here a lot and other social networks, like FB and such. So if you ever want to talk, you can feel free to message me!

Keep yourself busy, get out of the house...go for a walk, clean...listen to music. Don't let that boredom lead to bad things.

I keep myself real busy with my daughter and the non stop cleaning. Keeps my mind off of things for sure. Trying to clean with a hyperactive toddler is like trying to shovel the driveway when the snow is still coming down!! lol

Anyways, enough rambling on my part. Take care and keep posting

-Jess
omg thanks!!!! that was so sweet of you!!!! and clean and sober...i have realized i had a clean freak hidden in here and boy do i unleash it....my daughter is 13yrs. old and i have learned that they love making messes at this age(prob. just to drive mom nuts lol) but i can even find gratitude in that...when i was homeless and living on the street doing drugs and stuff i only could dream of the day i could be back in her life...well dreams do come true!!!! and i actually find extreme pleasure mommying her and the dog spike.....and for that i am so very grateful and is also a major reason why i refuse at this point to give in to ANY and ALL temptations because i finally realize that I have been blessed with many gifts...number one being a mom who gets to clean the house of a 13 yr. old girl...who makes messes
thanks again i enjoy your insight!!!