View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 06:38 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jessiecat777

peek-a-boo..i'm bored:)

hello family...just wondering if anyone else is bored on here and wants to chat. Pretty sad...but i only was able to hold on to a couple of friends since i quit drugs and alcohol....i either had to let them go because i partied with them...or lost them due directly to hurting them because i was in active addiction(and i really would lie steal and cheat to get what i wanted. I know i have been posting alot...but it seems to be all i have at this point is this computer and a couple of supporting friends...that have busy lives of their own to tend to. So I am sorry if i seem too pushy....or ramble on and on like i am right now lol....but keeping busy helps me get through urges and helps me forget drug dreams that have been really annoying me lately(they are literally driving me crazier than i already am!!!) I am not ready to go to any meetings yet and don't know if i ever will....so anyways i guess i should go and clean the house...that helps too in a weird way and wait till thurs. when i can talk my therapists ears off....and hopfully by then i will not feel so lonely or bored. thanks for reading
have a great day everyone!!!!!