Thread: Don P. Talk
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:05 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
omegasupreme

Originally Posted by Veritas1 View Post
Hey Boleo...don't know!

I only heard Joe H. and Mark H. refer to their line of sponsorship...

They said they got sober together, and that Don P. was their sponsor in CO...before Don is Gary B. before him is Paul M, before him Paul S. He was sponsored by Dr. Bob. I think Paul S. they said started up Chicago.

I can go back and listen to see if they mention where the set aside prayer started...if they do.

I wonder if you went to the Mark Houston site...and sent an email, if someone could answer your question!

I think DT posted the link to his site somewhere....
I find inconsistencies in the lineage after Gary B. Some talks mention stuff around Bob O. being in the mix. Others mention after Gary that it was Paul M. One talk mentions Paul M. having his experience with Bob S.(Dr. Bob) and Earl T. Another one mentions Bob S. and Paul S.

According to "Back to Basics" by Wally P. group stepwork was done back in the day. I wonder if that could be part of the deal, multiples working with multiples. Either way the lineage carries the message with crystal clarity.

You could email Dan S. at the Jaywalker website. The Jaywalker Twelve Step Site

He came from that lineage, worked with Joe H. I believe. The Awakening that is sold at that site is the mechanics behind the method Mark and Co. used with taking folks through the Big Book.