Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 12:34 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
jessiecat777

Originally Posted by MsCooterBrown View Post
Odouls tastes like used bong water...(DEE DON'T) ...if you want a brown bottle get A&W root beer. The other thing is not only does it taste like cr@p but after a couple it made me want the real thing. If it works for you..go for it but it was a teaser to me plus it was disgusting.

Crittery is who you mean HT! I have to say that I did not see remorse in your post Crittery..I saw it as it was family so it didn't count..it was after all only 2.
"So all in all had a great night. There's plenty of Jack left if I want some more, but I don't. Still a little bit tipsy."

Leaving the door open for it to happen again?
I guess I don't see the fun part..I see hangovers and anxiety. I quit messing with any fun association after I lost 2 friends in 2010 DEAD of alcohol related BS. One had been to rehab and just really struggled. He bounced in and out of sobriety until it finally killed him. He was found dead in his bed..choked on his own vomit.. The door is not always open for second chances. But I guess you have to live it to understand it.
Well i agree with you on that last note especially...people in my life that can still have a drink and aren't alcoholics or addicts...well i beleive that they just don't get it...unless they really want to and are open to learning about this crappy disease of addiction. I for one have been in many situations where i tried to justify my actions and ended up worse than i started...i have lived it and unfortunatly had to relive it some more before i finally saw it and really just had enough of the bs. I don'y believe i have another chance and contiue to believe that very thing and it keeps me grounded in a way....the fear of dying and the fear of just not living or existing ways heavy on my mind at all times. I guess whatever works for you is what works for you...i am not in a place where i can judge anyone...only myself...and if i can help i will because only a couple of days on here and i feel better already....and one more thing i may not like everything i read...but really that's life and everyone has an opinion and if i can't learn something from what i read what was the point in the first place of even reading it? I may have months of not using and a year not drinking but i still have so much i can learn from these forums...and for that i am so grateful for all of you