Thread: Confession Time
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:48 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
crittery

Confession Time

Ok, here goes. I've been feeling pretty good lately. Haven't smoked or drank in a week. Until tonight, - I had 2 Jack Daniels. Here's the story:

So I'm getting along pretty good with my family, went for a motorbike ride with my father today, been talking heaps to my mum and sister etc. I'm feeling confident from kicking all my nasty habits, and I'm not depressed at all. So anyway tonight we decide to play cards (500). My father and I win the first game. Then my father asks everyone if they want some Jack Daniels (my parents aren't drinkers, only on special occasions). My mum wanted some, my sister just wanted coke. My dad "accidentally" put a tiny bit of JD in hers... she doesn't have any problems with drinking though. I loled when she was like Daaad and he was like oh I put a little bit in then remembered you didn't want some... haha. When I was asked, I thought, why not? I'm only a problem drinker when I'm depressed. So I drank up (made a couple of mistakes in cards, reneged once but realised straight after and corrected it). So all in all had a great night. There's plenty of Jack left if I want some more, but I don't. Still a little bit tipsy.

But I'm craving bad for a joint. Good thing I don't any though!!! Also craving for a cigarette annnd I've got a nice full pouch of Champion Ruby in my drawer... what do you guys think I should do? I know most likely y'all gonna say no don't smoke it, but at least now you know what I'm thinking. I think I can manage not smoking, or rolling one and just taking a couple of puffs before putting it out, but I like the clean feeling of not smoking (who the hell invented smoking anyway?? it's the most unnatural thing ever, I swear...)

I know I could have just not posted this, but I would feel dishonest, and it could lead to me doing all sorts of crap and keeping it quiet. I need to get it out there you know.

As always, thanks for the support, and be honest with me as I am with you. Peace.