View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 08:34 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Missy7

Oh I love Xanax. No wonder, huh? But I've only ever had it to fly. Dr. gives me one per take off. That I will have to keep doing. But what it has done is turn flying into a positive experience. If not for that, I couldn't travel.

But I also can't ride elevators (I walk five floors and less, panic through more), could not cross bridges a few years ago, and I cannot feed my grandchildren solid food because of my tremendous fear of choking. I have them tonight. I will take them out for Vietnamese noodle soup. I happens to be my favorite and they can splash and suck down noodles like I wasn't a freak...then ice cream.

Hang in there. You are doing the right thing. You know you are. Do it for yourself, your grandchild, your daughter. I wish I was going to a volleyball tournament. My daughter played soccer all the way through college. She has two NCAA championship goals (I nearly peed my pants when she got the first one--was I hungover? Was I?) and now she coaches a high level club team and her old high school team.

Sports and girls. What a way to build strength.