Old 04-14-2011, 10:29 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
japabp2000

I'm not sure I understand--he doesn't have any alcohol left? Is he going to be completely out before Friday?
Hi Lexicat, yes, he is completely out of alcohol and money. He is freaking out which in turn is causing me to freak out..he has been driving around town seeing if he could borrow money from anyone, and I have to go with him due to my agoraphobia (anxiety related which causes me to be scared to drive and stay home alone). Super embarrassing to say the least.

Thank you Tuffgirl.

FindinGrace, thank you so much. It's so crazy how an A can make us feel like they are "recovered" only to slip back into it. I thought he was through with drinking..and sure he was at the time, only he was snorting pain pill after pain pill. He conned me into thinking that he was drinking again to "get off" of the pain pills and once he "got over" the cravings for them, he would take his Campral again and stop drinking...I must be stupid. I should have known better..in fact, I did know better I just didn't want to argue. ((((Hugs))))

Hi Buffalo66. Thank you for your reply. This is driving me nuts, I'm trying so hard to focus on me, but I keep turning around looking at him (he's behind me by the couch) and making sure he's ok. I pray to God rehab is tomorrow. What the outcome is after rehab is beyond my control, but I do know that right now he is serious, but not sure how dedicated he is.Thanks again ((((Hugs))))