Old 04-14-2011, 12:26 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
japabp2000

Scared (nothing unusual for me, but just looking for answers)

Hey everyone..good morning. A little after 2 am here and I'm up thinking, and worrying about everything. Alright, AH is going into rehab Friday..thank God. Hopefully he sticks with it and gets clean/sober forever. Do I think he will? Part of me yes, but then part of me thinks no. The thing is, he has been drinking daily for going on 3 weeks now. He has abstained from alcohol (as far as I know) for about a month before, but "dried out" in rehab.
His daily drinking consists of a 12 pack and a pint of whiskey and that will get him tore up. He has only been "at this" drinking for about a year. I think when he first started it was actually more he was drinking, but who knows really. Anyway, the past 3 days, we have been low on money, so he has only had a half pint and a few beers each day for the 3 days. He goes to rehab Friday afternoon, that is the soonest he can go (due to transportation issues). We are completely out of money and out of gas in our vehicle (hence the transportation issues)..sooo should I expect him to go through d/ts? I'm so damn scared of that..I don't know what to do. I have severe anxiety disorder..to the point that I am disabled because of it. So therefore, if anything bad should happen (praying to God that it doesn't), I am afraid I will pass out not be able to call 911. Is the amount that he has been drinking even enough for him to go through d/ts? I know everyone is different, but I'm just curious/scared/worried/all of the above. SIGH. Damn I dunno what to do.