View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 05:22 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
tyler
Not all better, getting better

EVERY 32 SECONDS!!!!!! I counted!!!! I can laugh about it now, but at the time I felt like it was some kind of sick joke to take someone who was already in a bad place and drive them completely over the edge!! Then they acted like I was imagining it or something. I even had them bring me in a different bed, and it did the same thing!! After the 3rd night they moved me to a different room because the room shared a bathroom and they needed to move a female patient next door. The new room had just a "normal" uncomfortable hospital bed. It was one of my happiest days!!

Saw the doc today. She changed some of the meds around. We'll see I guess. I've tried just about everything out there at one time or another, the problem being I was also using as well. Clean and sober about a month now, thought about drinking last night, but decided it was pretty pointless, so I didn't.

I also got an appointment set for a therapy group. The times I've been hospitalized or in rehab, I always found the groups to be by far the most helpful thing. Unfortunately, I've never been able to find anything on the "outside" I could go to. I'm cautiously optimistic about it. Doing better today at least. Back to work tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.