View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Searching81
Breathing

Pitched a literal tent

After a day of lounging around and half heartedly cleaning, I was surprised to be getting a phone call from my A. Stupidly, I answered. STUPIDLY!

A was sitting outside my house, across the street, in a bush. Drinking a 40, smoking, staring at my house. Apparently, had been there a while. I went to get A away from my house, away from my neighborhood because some of my neighbors like to call the cops. And I did not want to deal with it.

A is crying, telling me I've broke her heart, snotting, drinking, crying, screaming. Finally, she gets so mad that she leaves. Only to start calling again, begging me to talk. I tell her to go home. She's a mess.

A few hours later, I am getting home from running some errands. And what do I find? I find my A, sitting in a tent, pitched outside my house. Drinking another 40. Wondering why I cannot be with her.

She was too drunk to talk to so I just packed her up and got her into her apartment. I said, somewhat meanly, "hey, this is why I am leaving." but again, too drunk to realize what I meant.

So sad for her but I know I am doing the right thing. I am scared for her but she has obviously made very wrong choices. VERY wrong.